Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Homecoming!

Hope everyone is having a great holiday! Im sick, which sucks.
Anyways, this is a short 17 second final I made using 3D Max. We had to create an animation using a short audio clip (something like the 11 Second Club). The audio clip is from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and the background music is from Plumtree titled "Scott Pilgrim" Hopefully I would like to do something more with these dudes. Thanks guys!



OH! and I also got this for Christmas! (no joke)

1 comment:

  1. Dug this when I first saw it. Dig it still now.
    Awesome news about the snuggle thing. It'll come in handy when you have to sleep under the animation stand.
    Sorry yer sick. Blew chunks the other night myself, hear it's going around. Which in no way alleviates how shitty a person feels.
    later.

    ReplyDelete